Star Wars never was anything but a bunch of stolen goods but the Force Awakens makes George Lucas look like a genius in retrospect for what he cobbled together on a shoestring budget in 1976.
So even though that new Star Wars monstrosity is a shoddy worthless piece of crap it made what, 2 billion Dollars? So this proves
- Even those highly payed scriptwriters have degenerated in one human generation by about 30 IQ points
- They re-used ALL THE OLD storyboards.
- And cobbled them together without linking anything with logic.
- Worldwide audience’s IQ has devolved so much that they run into this movie not even NOTICING the lack of any logic, story, or coherence.
- This audience is the same audience that gets fed the current incoherent nonsense of Western Propaganda.
- Like: ISIS bad, Al Nusra good (even though they’re the SAME people, SAME weapons, SAME backers, SAME goals)
So we have a 2billion USD heavy BIG FAT datapoint showing the devolution of the Human genus over one generation which should surprise NOBODY.
For the record I *DID* enjoy Star Wars in 1976 because it was the FIRST science fiction movie that had *ANY* action and I liked the material it was stolen from.