Great video; 1:25 h; take the time and watch it.
“Physics Disproves Atheistic Cosmologies“; Spike Psarris
- As ultimate conclusion of atheist cosmology, the universe is infinitely more unlikely than you – yes you dear reader – popping into existence from a quantum fluctuation alone; the entire world around you being your very own delusion.
- You are then a so called Boltzmann Brain.
- Boltzmann never proposed any such thing to my knowledge. The cosmologists just abuse his name because he did some physics stuff with probability theory and entropy and stuff.
- Like Musk calling his car Tesla.
- Also, you, dear reader Boltzmann Brain, do not *HAVE* a consciousness. That’s another illusion of yours.
- This is of course solipsism and it’s the perfect excuse for psychopathic behaviour.
- Also, Boltzmann got a Nobel price, which the cosmologists abusing his name won’t. (Hopefully.)
- I’m an illusion of yours. Man, thank you for imagining me, my computers, this beautiful flat around me and especially that great Oxen roast I had on Friday in Munich. If I ever meet you I’ll bring a syringe of ATP and inject it directly into your stem brain. Because, you’re a brain floating in nothingness. So probably we won’t really meet.
- Maybe these cosmologists watched one Romero movie too much.
Here we go.