… or alcohol as we call it: “Islamic invention” outlawed in Islamic country “liberated” by USA:
- Alcohol proponents say the constitution guarantees rights of religious minorities.
- Alcohol fiends say the constitution outlaws everything that contradicts the Quran.
- Legal alcohol shops face their doom; the Black market will thrive. As always in such cases.
- If Iraq ever hoped of building up a tourism industry they might want to rethink that now.
- Great prospects for more Afghan heroin to fill the void.